Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

uuhhh...

I had no idea I had a blogging account since July 2014! It's now near the end of January evil, sloth,gremlins,201 and traumas from last year alone are slowly loosening their brittle hold. Still recovering from 20 years of poor quality family programming... for the last 25 years or so, however old I am, doesn't BEAR thinking on, though flashbacks can't be stopped, unless you concentrate hard,which is how I try to think, never having been taught to do this, especially critically. And so I learn what I can, tho it be too slow for my liking. More solitude would be nice. A manual would be great! Even better, if I could really focus on thes e tiny letters... I've got so many notebooks of handwritten stuff on odd things and odder thoughts, I've. been told. I plan to post every day, deadzone permitting, or every other day as I learn the options given when they are allowed. In the meantime, I'm about to have company with another evil sloth that's not as evil as me. I've. got to get my alleged wits together and see if this goes through. WARNING: my future writing may get quite long winded.

No comments:

Post a Comment